Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tell the truth Tuesday

The truth is probably a bad idea, but I can't resist delving into my twisted brain sometimes.

1) Writing and alcohol don't mix. Oh sure, those words seem brilliant right now, but much like your idea for a pajama jumpsuit for pandas that you scribbled on a piece of paper in the middle of the night, they'll only shame you in the morning.

2) I talk about alcohol way more than I consume it (see #1 above) but sometimes I fear that if I don't use alcohol as an explanation people will detective out that it's really just me being a weirdo (although #1 is still true, trust me).

3) The freedom of choice that adulthood brings has made me lazy in my diet and my personal hygiene. I secretly look forward to being a parent to force myself back on a schedule.

4) I saw 30 minutes of The Vampire Diaries the other night while I was waiting for a show to come on and actually liked it. But then I read the book synopses and episode synopses and got really confused and decided it was enough to just look at pictures of Rob Lowe Ian Somerhalder.

5) I got distracted for the last 30 minutes reading about tv show finales. Damn internet.

What's your truth today?

5 comments:

Stasia said...

Laughing right now. My truth? I am compulsively responding to blog comments instead of working right now. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your congrats on AUDITION! Stasia

Mariah Irvin said...

My truth today? I can't stop watching YouTube videos of people playing the fiddle and wishing that I could too.

Luna said...

Funny post! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I look forward to checking out yours.

My truth? All day I have been avoiding writing. I think it's because I'm stuck at the moment.

Ian Somerhalder is the only reason I'm watching Vampire Diaries. I really didn't want to get hooked on another teen drama, but I can't help it. It's research, I swear! *winks*

Lola Sharp said...

Ian = HOT.

As a parent, I can promise you that your personal hygiene and diet only gets lazier. Truth.

Love,
Lola

JEM said...

Stasia - Thanks for swinging by!
Mariah - Uh, I took violin lessons for over a year to try and play gypsy fiddle. It did NOT work out, heart=broken.
Jamie - Yeah, I didn't actually listen to what he said on the show, I just watched his pretty face.
Lola - Don't crush my dreams! They could come true! They could! Lalalalalalaa.....