1) Writing and alcohol don't mix. Oh sure, those words seem brilliant right now, but much like your idea for a pajama jumpsuit for pandas that you scribbled on a piece of paper in the middle of the night, they'll only shame you in the morning.
2) I talk about alcohol way more than I consume it (see #1 above) but sometimes I fear that if I don't use alcohol as an explanation people will detective out that it's really just me being a weirdo (although #1 is still true, trust me).
3) The freedom of choice that adulthood brings has made me lazy in my diet and my personal hygiene. I secretly look forward to being a parent to force myself back on a schedule.
4) I saw 30 minutes of The Vampire Diaries the other night while I was waiting for a show to come on and actually liked it. But then I read the book synopses and episode synopses and got really confused and decided it was enough to just look at pictures of
5) I got distracted for the last 30 minutes reading about tv show finales. Damn internet.
What's your truth today?