Friday, May 7, 2010

The greatest piece of television EVER WRITTEN

Stop what you're doing and go watch this right now.

I don't care if you're sick in the hospital. I don't care if your kid is late for school. I don't care if you're on your way to the church to get married. I don't care if you're lazy and don't understand hyperlinks. I don't care if you've never seen or heard of this show before and you think you won't understand the context.

If you write, if you watch television, if you like things that are brilliant and funny and will make you possibly question what you've ever done with your life to deserve such genius, you will watch.

GO. NOW.

GO!

3 comments:

Lola Sharp said...

Yeah, I like that show...but I like Modern Family more.

My favorite TV show (I still mourn its loss) was Gilmore Girls. The best writing EVER.

I am also semi-obsessed with Supernatural. Mostly because of the hot man meat (aka Jensen), but also the fun of it. It sorta fills the long lost void of X-Files...but with way hotter boys. ;)

Happy Weekend, my friend!
(and you can totes hang in Paris with me.)
Love,
Lola

lisa and laura said...

I LOVE Modern Family and I'm ashamed to say that I gave up on Community after a couple of episodes, but you've totally convinced me to give it a second chance.

Unknown said...

Oh, cool! I love Joel McHale, but haven't bothered with Community before...now I will!