1) When I swat a fly or a mosquito I feel like King Kong on top of the Empire State Building.
2) I miss my childhood. I don't think I appreciated it enough when I had it, but I want my boring summer days watching The Andy Griffith Show and eating microwaveable burgers. Those were the days.
3) I always get stuck next to the chatty people wherever I go. I think this is cosmic punishment for being so easily distracted.
4) Hallmark commercials make me cry.
5) Reading The Hunger Games has made me aware of how thoroughly I am unprepared for a nuclear apocalypse. Or a regular apocalypse.
6) I'm terrible at multitasking, but I keep trying it like I'll suddenly be a different person who can do it well.
7) When I finish a course in something I tend to think I know everything about that something. It's been long enough since I had a math class that I now think I know how to do all math. This is probably not true.
8) Number seven is definitely not true.
9) I find myself in the same numbers quandry as my last list.
10) Ten! Schmappy Friday, everyone.