Thursday, July 22, 2010

TAHAREH STOLE MY FUNNY

Not because I had the same joke, no, that would be too cruel. But more because I read her post before thinking of a topic for my own and now all I can think is that I want my book to smell like Stephenie Meyer on a horse. So come back tomorrow, maybe I'll have regained my senses by then.

P.S. I have book club tonight and we're talking about a book I HATED (I won't say which one because I don't want to hurt any feelings but this book made me want to punch an old man in the jaw, so I'm interested to hear the discussion). I'll let you know how it goes. Oh, fun! Book club post tomorrow, natch.

P.P.S. Upon further reading that sounded like I wanted to punch a specific old man in the jaw. Not specific. So watch out, octogenarians of downtown Austin. I'M COMIN ATCHA!

P.P.P.S. No old men were harmed in the making of this post. YET.

1 comment:

Tahereh said...

ahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

i love you so much.