Thursday, July 29, 2010

Oh, right, that contest thing

UPDATE: ON HOLD

I've led you astray, kiddies. I've been out this week on a little vacay to see the most amazing show of my life. This lovely lady:

So that whole posting a contest thing on Monday did not happen, obvs. But it's happening NOW, so don't feel too bad. And now, without further ado:

JEM'S SUPER AWESOME CONTEST WITH SUPER AWESOME PRIZES ZOMG SO AWESOME!
The Rules:
1) You must be a follower. Old followers get +3, new followers get +1. That's right, I'm punishing you for being fashionably late to the party.
2) You must add a comment on this post. The contents of that comment, you ask?
3) You must list the top three reasons why you think you should win this contest over anyone else. Because I like lists, and much like Donald Trump, I like pitting people against each other.
4) Want more chances? If you blog about this contest you get +1, if you post it in your sidebar of contestness I'll give you +2. You can call me Santa. Show me in the comments that you did it because JEM does not operate on the honor system, being a dishonorable thief herself.
5) I will either pick someone based on how awesome their list is, or I will choose randomly. Or I will choose randomly from people with awesome lists. We'll see.

What the Frag Do I Win? (also known as The Prizes):
1) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Why? Because I am an obsessed fangirl, that's why.
2) The Fame by Lady Gaga. Again, super fangirl.
3) Maybe something else edible and awesome. IF I FEEL LIKE IT DON'T BE PUSHY.

How Long Do I Have to Enter This Awesomeness?
I'm leaving the contest open until midnight CST, 8/13/2010. Which for all you numbers challenged peeps is Friday after next, so you have no excuse for not entering because that is a friggin long time.

I think that's it. Is that it? This is my first contest, so if I've forgotten something just let me know. Have fun, kiddies!

1 comment:

ashbo said...

Gimme! I need to win because:
1. I too enjoy lists.
2. I also enjoy the Gaga and the Games of Hunger (not to be confused with the games of Hungary, which are full of gypsies, tramps, and thieves).
3. I am disregarding the post where you said the contest was off because I WANT TO WIN.

Also, I have several embarrassing pictures of you. You know it to be true, JEM. So WATCH OUT.