Thursday, July 15, 2010

Famous first lines, interpreted

And if you don't like them, you can call me Ishmael.


Pride and Prejudice
Look, man, I’m about to lay some truth on you: a single brother P.I.M.P. who be ballin and rollin must be looking for some bitches.

A Tale of Two Cities
Brothers were rollin and brothers were fiendin, cats were making mad moves and cats were getting locked up, homies had faith in the system and homies were breaking the laws, it was black versus white, it was white versus black, it was an east coast/west coast thing.

Catcher in the Rye
You really want to know to know this shit? You probably want to know where I come from, what the streets did to me, how my parents rolled out before I was even kickin around and all that 50 Cent bullshit, but homie don’t play that, for real.

Slaughterhouse Five
This shit was for real.

Fahrenheit 451
Let me tell you, man, I loved blazing it up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Pride and Prejudice
one is so acruate.

ashbo said...

:)