Friday, April 23, 2010

A brief list of things I will do today

1) Spend 3 minutes longer than necessary in the bathroom to practice poses in the mirror for my inevitable People magazine cover story.

2) Make a silent screaming face when I hit my hand/arm/knee/hip on my desk/car door/bed post (I tend to be clutzy).

3) Meet some writer-type friends at 11:59 p.m. (it's really midnight, but then that wouldn't be today, would it?) for a midnight writer's work session.

4) Drink too much coffee and end up leaping into rooms with jazz hands. At work.

5) Use the word "awesome" and/or "awesomesauce" 56.2% too much

6) Be very. Very. Glad. It's Friday.

Happy Friday, fellow lovers of the word.

1 comment:

Stina said...

I love your list.

Here's one. I practiced my oh-my-God-my-dream-agent-wants-to-rep-me scream. I'm down to different versions. ;)

Have a great weekend!