1) Women love men who lean against things, especially indolently.
2) I now have a healthy suspicion of heaving busoms, broad expanses of chests, and features chiseled from stone.
3) Women in the old days used to get almost raped A LOT. We probably should have come up with pepper spray a hell of a lot sooner.
4) A good 80% of my French vocabulary comes from dress descriptions in period novels.
5) Fiesty women with freckles were very much not the norm.
6) The ultimate way to prove your love to a man is to get knocked up before you're married.
7) For every brooding, handsome, rich devil out there, there is a witty but smaller brother.
8) Women who go out with their hair uncovered are risque, but women who let their breasts hang out in evening gowns are not.
9) Everyone in the past had awesome colored eyes.
10) Aunts and uncles of girls with trust funds were greedy bastards.
What have YOU learned from your genre of choice?